Effortlessly Respond To Critical Events in Your Infrastructure

Originally published at: Effortlessly Respond To Critical Events in Your Infrastructure - Skycrafters

With the ever-growing number of resources deployed to your cloud infrastructure, ever-growing services rolled out, and an ever-growing number of users, bots, CICD (Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery) pipelines interacting with a cloud environment, how does one stay on top of what is happening right now? There has been an increase in critical events in…

3 Likes

Don’t hesitate to engage with me here for questions

1 Like

@felipecosta , I think @xabi is talking to you!

2 Likes

That is an awesome project!!!

I’ve seen a lot of customers building infrastructure in the cloud struggle with this, they know the mistakes, sometimes they even know how to fix but they don’t know how to automate. This could be a game-changer for some people.

I would love to test and contribute to this project :rocket:

2 Likes

@jvlsg, I think you’ll like this as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your interest @felipecosta and @jvlsg we’ll chat soon!

1 Like

Very cool project! Love seeing open source solutions like this emerge. The struggle is so real with cloud compliance and having a platform like this to help with it (resource drift detection, compliance, the whole space is ripe for solutioning).

Would love to test this in my lab environment if you are looking for interested parties still!

5 Likes

Thank you for your input @felipecosta and @jvlsg our conversation was super valuable.

@bnwoods thanks for your interest, I’ve just sent you a DM for a quick chat

2 Likes

A little bird told me that @atirado also wants to contribute :slight_smile:

1 Like

And yet another bird told me that @magnologan also wants to discuss this project and our open-source strategy!

1 Like

@filipipires, have you checked this out?!

That’s a nice idea! Count me in!

Thanks again for your interest people! :heart:

@magnologan and @atirado I have sent you invitations for a chat. Let me know if this works for you.

@bnwoods, @jvlsg, and @felipecosta, would you mind sharing your GitHub handles with me so I can add you to the project? You can DM-it to me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing it here.

@filipipires let me know if you want to learn more about it.

3 Likes

My GitHub handle is @bnwoods as well :smiley:

2 Likes

There it is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This works perfectly for me.

Would you mind if rather than coding away some rules I did some digging for a better handle on the problem?

2 Likes

@atirado do as you please.
I have added quite a few improvements to the setup/deploy/remove steps and added email support.
It would be nice to see if the framework can fit whatever scenario you have in mind, and find out where the gaps are.

1 Like

It sounds like a great tool @xabi. I’d like to contribute too. My Github username is oznetnerd.

3 Likes

Welcome to Skycrafters, @OzNetNerd! And I’m excited to see you wanting to contribute!

1 Like

Nice feature and good to give to the community. Do you think this helps “shift-left” @xabi ?

1 Like