Kubernetes Security 101: Best Practices to Secure your Cluster

Hello Skycrafters!

We had the pleasure of recently hosting our member @magnologan, a senior threat researcher, specializing in the cloud, containers, and application space, giving a brief overview of how Kubernetes works and providing us with some best practices to secure a Kubernetes cluster. You can watch the recording below:

Personally, I really learned quite a few during the webinar. A few of the questions you can see @magnologan answering came straight from me :sweat_smile:

If you’re just getting started with Kubernetes or open to new ways of securing your cluster I recommend watching the recording. Would love to hear your reactions to the content (make sure to comment here!) and @magnologan is here to answer any other questions you may have. By the way… would you like to know more on this topic?? @magnologan was nice enough to be open for the opportunity of us hosting a more in-depth workshop if the community finds it valuable!

Also, make sure to follow @magnologan in Twitter: https://twitter.com/magnologan

3 Likes

He also provided an awesome source of knowledge for Kubernetes.
Here is the link to his GitHub:

Thanks for the awesome webinar @magnologan

2 Likes

Hi Skycrafters!

Thanks for having me! I hope you enjoyed this webinar. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding anything from the recording.

Always happy to help!

Cheers!

Magno

1 Like