We’re hosting a free workshop. You choose the topic!

Does it count that I have a “summer learning list” a mile long? :laughing:

@bnwoods comment on the list of things to learn during summer deserved its own topic! You can check out the interesting conversation.

I’d like to ask the community, what open-source tools would you like to learn more about? I’d like to organize a hands-on workshop where anyone interested could participate.

I listed some topics that are interesting to me in the poll below. Feel free to vote on what you’d be interested in learning (can choose up to 3). If you don’t see any options that pique your interest, hit other and let me know in the comments below!

• Serverless Framework
  • Gatsby
  • Jekyll
  • Pulumi
  • Terraform
  • Other - I’ll drop it in the comments

0 voters

I’ll organize a hands-on workshop for the topic with the most votes. May the best topic win!

1 Like

:boom: Bump :boom:

We are planning on creating one or more free workshops in September. Don’t hesitate to mention techs and tools you would be interested in learning that are not listed in the poll!

1 Like

Last chance to vote on the workshop you’d like to attend.
We are already working on organizing the first workshop and I can wait to share it with you all!

And the winners are:
:clap: :clap: Serverless Framework, Terraform, and Pulumi! :clap: :clap:
We’ll organize some workshops after the summer break where we will focus on learning about how to use these techs and how they operate behind the scenes by exploring their open-source culture and processes.

Exciting times ahead! :fire:

3 Likes

I’m SOOO looking forward to it! I am particularly excited about Serverless andTerraform. I was browsing Terraform’s site last week came across this video, I thought is was super cool…
Here is a link:

Great finding @Danny_B! I hope we’ll be able to explore this topic further.

1 Like