Welcome to Skycrafters Community Meetings!

Hello Skycrafters!

We know that meeting face to face is an important and desired part of connecting with your community. I simply can’t wait to be able to see all of you in person at Skycrafters community meetups. Seriously, I can’t wait! But we’re not quite there yet :frowning:
In the meantime, would you join us online for some collaborative, no slides, get-togethers? :heart_eyes:

We’d like to kickoff a monthly member meetup for you to get to know each other in small breakout groups so you can chat comfortably. I’ll also invite a few members to kick off the conversation with short, 5-min“shares”. And just like in-person meetups, we won’t record a thing. This is your time to connect with each other through open and honest conversation about whatever is on your mind.

What do you think? Is this something you’d like to attend? If so, I’d love your help in finding an agreeable time for your busy life. Let’s say we kick this off on Tuesday, 19 October, and repeat it monthly. Is that good for you? I’ll put a poll below for you to vote on a preferred start time of the day. If you have other feedback about day of the week or format, please drop it in the comments below. Looking forward to hearing from you about this! And see you soon :slight_smile:

• Morning - Central Time UTC-06:00
  • Afternoon - Central Time UTC-06:00
  • Night - Central Time UTC-06:00

0 voters