I’ve been trying to fill my “boring/repetitive labor” times, like mowing the lawn, with podcast instead of music, in the hope to learn a bit in the process.
My recommended list is:
- Screaming in the Cloud, by Corey Quinn
- The Idealcast with Gene Kim
- Talking Serverless, by Ryan Jones
- The New Stack Makers, by The New Stack
- Mik + One, by Dr. Mik Kersten
Outside of the technical scope, I’ve been trying to learn more about communities, so I am always listening to Masters of Community with David Spinks and waiting for @jonobacon to release new episodes in Conversations with Bacon (such a cool last name!)
Do you have any recommendations for me?